We value the trust that our customers, associates, representatives and service providers place in us when they give us personal information.
Information We Collect & Use
Some information we collect is provided by you, some is collected automatically (typically from devices and browsers) and some can be collected from other sources.
Information You Provide
When you use FashionTruly.com you often provide information to us while you create an account or make a purchase, leave a review, or request customer support. Examples of the information you may provide are:
- Email Address
- Payment Method or Financial Account Information
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Social network account credentials
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use FashionTruly.com, we automatically collect information about how you use the Services and the devices you use to access the Services. Examples of the information we collect automatically are:
- IP Address
- Location information – we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information from your computer or mobile device. We will ask your permission before collecting your precise GPS location information.
- Unique Device Identifiers, including MAC Address, Ad IDs, and device attributes, such as operating system and browser type
- Usage Data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you visited FashionTruly.com, the frequency of your use of FashionTruly.com and other similar information.
Use of the Information
In general, we collect, use and store your information to provide, fix and improve our services, to develop new services. Some specific examples of how we use information are:
- Communicate with you – using email, sms, push notifications or platform messaging (to track the product once order placed)
- Test changes in our services and develop new features
- Analyse use of FashionTruly.com and personalize content
- Fix problems you may have with FashionTruly.com or a particular purchase, including answering support questions and resolving disputes
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of FashionTruly.com, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behaviour
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods
Retention of Personal Data/Information
We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal retention requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it or the requirements of applicable laws.
We may transfer personal information of our customers to primary third-party suppliers, acting as “data processors”, for the purpose of performing business operations in order to fulfil their contractual obligations.
For instance, FashionTruly.com may share personal information with the following categories of Processors:
- Couriers and postal operators;
- Fulfilment centres and warehouses;
- Advertising, digital, marketing and social media agencies;
- IT service providers;
- Customer care service providers;
In such cases, sharing personal information with the Processors is necessary to fulfil FashionTruly.com contractual obligations and improve products and services. We reserve the right to disclose personal information about users as required by law (for instance, in response to law enforcement requests), and where needed to protect the rights of FashionTruly.com or their affiliates or third parties. Moreover, personal information may be disclosed to other companies within the same corporate group, or to third parties in the event of a corporate restructuring process, in full compliance with the applicable law. In any other cases, the sharing of personal information will be conditional upon the preliminary and explicit consent of the user, unless processing is allowed under an alternative legal basis.
Accounts are protected by a password for your privacy and security. We recommend that you choose an appropriate password, safeguard your password and limit access to the devices on which you access your account.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by FashionTruly.com and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to FashionTruly.com.